Saturday, August 1, 2009

JDev/ADF sample - Web Service Interface for ADF BC Application Module in Oracle Fusion 11g

  • Web Service Interface for ADF BC Application Module in Oracle Fusion 11g. I'm starting series of posts where I will describe how you can orchestrate and connect various services in your infrastructure with Oracle Fusion/SOA 11g. I will follow such plan during my infrastructure implementation: (1) Will create Web Service interface for Application Module and expose custom method. (2) Will create second application, where will raise Business Event. (3) Will create BPEL composite, this composite will be subscribed to raised event and will route process according Human Task outcome. Today I will cover first step from my plan and will define Web Service interface for custom methods based on ADF BC Application Module. You can download sample application and deploy it in your standalone Oracle WebLogic environment.
    Download - SalaryControlService.zip

No comments: