Saturday, July 25, 2009

JDev/ADF sample - Integration in Oracle ADF Through ADF Libraries and ADF Task Flows

  • Integration in Oracle ADF Through ADF Libraries and ADF Task Flows. Last year June, I was blogging about how to use ADF Libraries for calling remote ADF Task Flows - How To Call Remote Task Flow in JDeveloper 11g. Recently in our project we decided to split one big application into smaller ones and to create separate ViewController projects per each module implemented by Model projects. Splitting was divided into two steps - extract modules into separate ADF applications and then integrate all those applications back. Key requirement is to have one deployment archive, centralized security and at the same time to work on separate applications without any interruption. In order to implement this task, I decided to revisit ADF Libraries topic and actually I saw that in new JDeveloper 11g release integration can be implemented much easier than before. I will not focus in this post on ADF Libraries and ADF Task Flows description, you can check my older post for this. I will describe today how integration could be done now and one problem I faced (with solution of course :).
    Download - ADFIntegration.zip

No comments: