Tuesday, December 30, 2014

JDev/ADF sample - Custom ADF Application with New ADF 12c Alta UI

  • Custom ADF Application with New ADF 12c Alta UI. I was inspired by recently published WorkBetter application with ADF 12c Alta UI demo (you can read more about Alta UI and download WorkBetter application from here - Oracle Alta UI). I have decided to create my own application, using the same guidelines as described by Alta UI. While WorkBetter application is based on EJB, my application is using regular ADF BC model. Right now it displays a list of employees from HR schema and allows to edit selected employee data. In the future, I plan to add CRUD support and more advanced UI features. I would recommend to watch a video from Shay Shmeltzer, he describes how to build your first Alta UI application in ADF.
    Download - ADFAltaUI.zip

No comments: