Wednesday, April 27, 2011

JDev/ADF sample - Strange Day - ADF Library Profile Dependency Deployment Problem

  • Strange Day - ADF Library Profile Dependency Deployment Problem. Time to time it happens, when we are keep saying - 'strange...', while developing something. It happened to me today, let me share what I was facing and how this 'strange' problem was resolved. My use case was - reusable ADF application packaged into ADF library JAR file and reused from main portal application. However, when accessing from main portal application, constantly it was throwing NullPointer exceptions from ADF Data Control. I managed to reproduce this problem with smaller simple application, NullPointer exception is generated when trying to load table component from ADF library.
    Download - reusableapps.zip

No comments: