Wednesday, February 24, 2010

JDev/ADF sample - Integration in Oracle ADF with ADF Task Flows and Dynamic Regions

  • Integration in Oracle ADF with ADF Task Flows and Dynamic Regions. In my last post I described Dynamic Dashboard component, it allows to integrate separate applications using ADF regions. If we have fragments, we can drag and drop them easily into dashboard component as regions. You can read more about how to integrate ADF applications from my integration post series. Depending on requirements, you may want to implement dynamic regions and integrate your ADF applications into single main application. Well, I was thinking about this before, but it was not working. Until one fellow developer from sunny South Africa didn't logged it (thanks to him) on Oracle Metalink (SR 3-1354209241), and got reply. Well, I will describe today how you can use Dynamic Regions for ADF applications integration.
    Download - ADFIntegrationRegions.zip

No comments: