Tuesday, December 8, 2009

JDev/ADF sample - Solving Error 403--Forbidden in ADF Security

  • Solving Error 403--Forbidden in ADF Security. While developing new prototype application, it happened to me to get Error 403--Forbidden, while trying to login into application protected by ADF Security. Error itself is logical, but in my case I was providing correct username/password, security permissions were defined correctly as well. I did a bit of research and found that weblogic.xml file was generated incorrectly.
    Download - ADFSecurityValidUsers.zip

1 comment:

Dess Budi said...

Hello Andrejus

I make a page in oracle ADF that list employees using databinding. then i configure adf security with one role (appManagers) and one user in it. I try to assign anomymous-role (view) to this page but every time i run it, login form always show up. Can give me a clue about this problem?

Thanks
Dessyanto