Wednesday, October 3, 2007

JDev/ADF sample - Conditional rendering of JSF fields based on dynamic af:selectOneChoice

  • Conditional rendering of JSF fields based on dynamic af:selectOneChoice. Sample application is based on standard HR schema and provides one JSPX page called main.jspx. This page contains form component with navigation controls and functionality that allows to create new data and save changes in existing one. Application is focused on two form elements - DepartmentId and PhoneNumber. Functional requirement is not to show PhoneNumber element if IT is selected in dynamic database based DepartmentId drop down list.
    Download - DependentDBList.zip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrejus,

I used your methode to create a
creat Form.

Look,
in my data base i do some gyminastics to let the primary key increment automaticly .
But when i drag and drop from the data control my view and delete from attributes the primary key field and i run my jspx when I add my new record an error message is displayed telling me that i must enter the primary key value

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Hi,

You should set on Entity object, for primary key attribute, this type - DBSequence.

Regards,
Andrejus