Sunday, May 27, 2007

JDev/ADF sample - using ExecuteWithParams in your Oracle ADF application

  • ExecuteWithParams in your Oracle ADF application. Recently I was researching Google Analytics data for my blog. I have noticed, that there are many search engine keywords with 'ExecuteWithParams' word. Really, this action plays one of the central roles in Oracle ADF BC application, it is used quite frequently and people want to know more about it. So, I have decided to build sample application focused on 'ExecuteWithParams' functionality.
    Download - ExecuteWithParams.zip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the example code Andrejus.

Because some that find your blog post, while searching for "ExecuteWithParams", might be interested a similar example, I would like to point to an example I added in this forum thread
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=1790323#1790323
see http://verveja.footsteps.be/~verveja/files/oracle/InvokeWithBeanPropertyPOC-v0.01.zip

regards
Jan Vervecken

VB said...

Hi Andre,

I fixed the problem. Now the value is passing to the query for the second call also.

Thanks & Regards
Vimalan Balan